Lenovo always tried to satisfy its customer by releasing better products. Now Lenovo makes this year, more perfect by unveiling a some new range of ThinkPad Series devices to be released later in this year, all powered by 8th Generation Intel Core processors, which offer a boost in processing power.
Some model within the ThinkPad line, RAM goes up to 32GB of DDR4 running at 2,400MHz and can be spaced to have up to 1TB of speedy PCIe SSD storage. Both the ThinkPad X280 and T480 have same capacity storage, but do not have PCIe SSDs.
Lenovo ThinkPad Series has following features which are given below.
- The ThinkPad Series collection includes privacy, safety capabilities such as IR cameras, fingerprint reader and webcam cover to protect the user.
- Some model within the ThinkPad line, RAM goes up to 32GB of DDR4 running at 2,400MHz and can be spaced to have up to 1TB of speedy PCIe SSD storage. Both the ThinkPad X280 and T480 have same capacity storage, but do not have PCIe SSDs.
- The Lenovo ThinkPad Series battery will last over a full day. Because ThinkPad Series has Power Bridge technology. This innovation is the solution to ‘low battery’ warnings, especially when you are on a road trip, you can swap your battery and replaced it with a fully charged one, without turn off your ThinkPad.
- In case you’re looking for the lightest ThinkPad, the X1 Carbon is the better choice, because of its weigh which is 2.49 pounds and thickness is 0.6 inches. Its convertible sibling, X1 Yoga, weighs is 2.8 pounds and thickness is 0.66 inches. The ThinkPad X270 and T470 weighs is 3.4 and 2.9 and thickness is 0.80 and 0.79 respectively.
- If you are looking for the best keyboard ThinkPad, because all ThinkPad are not created equal, as a few are better than others. The ThinkPad T470 has slightly smooth keys and user gives good feedbacks. As for Lenovo’s laptop current generation the productivity powerhouse requires a quick 70 grams of actuation force to press down.
- ThinkPad’s come with a choice of low-voltage, dual-core Intel Core i3, Core i5 or Core i7 CPUs. If you want a lot more speed for tasks like 3D modeling, CAD or engineering work, get one of the P series laptops
- For the professional and business use ThinkPad T580, ThinkPad T480 supports graphics are on offer in the form of NVidia’s GeForce MX150. A MicroSD slot can be found behind the display in place of a standard SD reader and handled through a thunderbolt 3 primarily based side port.